torsdag 21 april 2011

Anything goes

One of my friends turns 40 to day. Tomorrow she is having a lite birthday party and I have made this card for her from me and some friends. Our gift to her is money, so I made pockets in the card to put the money in. This card is what I think is called a "chocolate card", others put little chocolates in these pockets. I made the card a bit bigger than the chocolate cards so money would fit nicely in the pockets.


Kenny K´s Krafty Girlz challenge theme this week is Anything goes and so is the theme in Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog. So I´m entering both challenges with this card of mine.

And once again, to all of you out there: Happy Easter!!!!

7 kommentarer:

  1. så snyggt! Roligt med pengarna i facken.Glad påsk!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fint kort, och kul med pengafackenl. :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and celebrating our 1st Birthday with us.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Great idea, thanks for playing at the Aud Sentiments birthday blog hop.

    Hugs Ali x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh this is so sweet and what a clever idea. Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG Challenges.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is so great - love it!

    Thanks for joining in with Aud Sentiments' celebrations!

    Rx

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!