fredag 6 juni 2014

Blue Fern Studio June Sketch


When I saw a picture of theese new BFS pappers in their blog I felt I must have them :) And I´m so happy that they are available here in Sweden. One shop here have them and I happy it is one of may favorite shops, Pysseltagen :) So last week when I saw that the shop had got them I placed on order and on monday this week I hade theese beautful pappers in my hand. Only regret I have, I didn´t order more than one of each :D

So here is my first layout with the newest papers Ombré Dreams from Blue Fern Studio. I have also used papers from the package with Blue Fern Chipbords :) Every chipboard set/package have so beautiful "packagepaper" so of cause I couldn´t throw it away :) The chipboards on this layout is also BFS from the set Picture Perfekt. The papers with notes is not Blue Fern studio. 

And since I love sketches I used the June sketch in BFS blog when I made this page :) The sketch you can find here.

Have a nice day!



2 kommentarer:

  1. Really love the colors and mixed media touches. Beautiful take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us in the Blue Fern Studios June Sketch Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  2. love the colours and the use of mediums in your background! Thanks so much for joining us at BFS this month!

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!