onsdag 30 juli 2014

In the challenge mood :)


I´m realy in the mood for challenges now :) This time it´s the Scrap365 August challenge I´m joining.  As always a realy fun sketch to follow and here is my page :) A picture of me and my son taken a few weeks ago. 

The papers I have used on this page is Blue Fern Studios Ombré Dreams and came from the Cést Magnifique July kit. The chipboard frame is also Blue Fern Studios.


To join the fun head over here at the Scrap365 blog. :)

And here is the sketch.

Have a nice day!!

4 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful! Simply stunning! All the colors looks so good and your design is wonderful!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap365! <3

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful! Simply stunning! All the colors looks so good and your design is wonderful!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap365! <3

    SvaraRadera
  3. This looks wonderful, I like the soft colouring and the little line of punched stars. Thank you so much for joining in the Scrap 365 Sketch challenge! x

    SvaraRadera
  4. lovely layout, such a good work on the textures! hank you for playing along with us at scrap 365! xoxo

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!