måndag 17 november 2014

13@rts November challenge



For a while ago I found that Pysseltagen here in Sweden had some of 13arts papers, so I placed an order for them there. But my hunger only grew :) And som I placed an order for some more papers in the 13arts shop on Poland so I could choose from more papers and more kollections. So just one week from the day I placed the order I had thees soooooo gorgeous papers in  my hand and some other stuff :)

So with this layout I´m entering the November challenge in their blog. The challeng you can find here.

As any parent my connection to our son is so strong that I feel that he is a part of me, and I guess he is :) I´m so proud and happy to be his mother and he is a big source of inspiration for me. 

For this layout I used papers, stencil, Acrylic Inks Splash from 13@arts, chipboards and stamp from Creative Embellishments and flowers is from Storyteller . Other stuff I used is Gelatos, Distress Stains and Dylutions Ink spray.

Have a nice day!

6 kommentarer:

  1. Aivan ihana leiska. Meikäläiselle elikkä Kreatinalla on ensivuoden puolella tulossa näitä 13@rtsin ihania tuotteita myyntiin.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Mieletön työ! WOW! Ihan suosikki sinun töistäsi <3 Wau! kiitos 13@rtsin puolesta <3

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful!! Love your design and those diamond shapes!! You have put this together really well!! Thanks for joining us at 13 Arts!!

    SvaraRadera
  4. So beautiful layout!!!!Thanks for joining us at 13 Arts!!

    SvaraRadera
  5. so glad that you love our products Paivi, and you've created a wonderful layout with them too. Thanks for joining us at 13arts!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Oh! Very beautiful LO! Love it! Thank you for joining us at 13arts!♥

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!