torsdag 2 juli 2015

7 Dots Studios June challenge


When I saw the title of the June challenge at the 7 dots studios blog I knew at once I just must join this challenge :) Why? Well I won´t bore you with details but the thought that time passes so fast is sometime a little bit scary... don´t you think...?

Anyway for the title of the challenge "Time flies" I thought the 7 dots studios Wonderland papers would be perfect. This because, correct me if I´m wrong, this collection is the very first 7 dots studios paper collection. So time flies and after this collection there have come many more awesome collections :)

I still remember when I saw theese papers for the first time in the Mollys webshop (sadly that shop is closed....) I knew I just have to have theese papers :) Lucky me also got some of them in my Guest DT package when I was GDT at Mollys. But now I must say, this is last of my papers from Wonderland collection :) The papers that made me fall for 7 dot studios :)

So time flies... on this layout I have used a picture of our son when he was 1 -1½ years old, today he is 12.... where has the time gone...

http://7dotsstudio.com/archives/20022

Click on this photo to get to the challenge in the 7 dots studios blog.

Have a nice day!

6 kommentarer:

  1. Great color combo and layers! Thank you so much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lovely page! Thank you so much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful page! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  4. I love all the details you have on your page! Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenges!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful layout!
    Thank You very much for joining our challenge at 7 Dots Studio :-)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Very cute page!! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at 7 Dots Studios!!

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!