söndag 13 december 2015

IndigoBlu December Challenge


Started out with playing with my Prima Oil Pastels and IndigoBlu stamps. Realized I once again used blue... :) Can´t help my self... :) For those who don´t know me: Blue is my absolut favorite color :)

So next I thought since the theme of the IndigoBlu December challenge is mostly blue I thought I´ll join the challenge. First time for me. :)

A while ago I bouhgt my first IndigoBlu stamps and theese Ink Splat Butterfly stamps was those. Couldn´t decide if I´ll buy the smaller or bigger so I bought both :) My first IndigoBlu stamps and probably not my last :)

So the challenge you can find over here in the IndigoBlu Blog.

Thanks for stoping by :)

5 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, this LO is stunning! Thank you for joining us at the IndigoBlu challenge :-)

    SvaraRadera
  2. absolutely stunning - I adore this LO - brilliant! Thanks for joining the Indigo Blu challenge and good luck - hugs Rachel x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wow Just wonderful this LO.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at IndigoBlu.

    Hugs Lydia

    SvaraRadera
  4. Absolutely love this, fab layout. Good luck in the Indigoblu challenge this month. Nikki K. xx

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!