söndag 28 februari 2016

# cleanandsimplemixedmedia :)


Why cover up beautiful papers? That´s what I thought when I started with scrapbooking about 6 years ago. My love to beutiful papers made my style to quite clean and simple but not yet exactly that. I started to bring little bit of different media on my layouts, not much but a little bit :) I tried to find a name for my style but couldn´t. Then I saw that Pyssloteket had a course named Mixed media goes Clean and Simple. I did not attend that course but I found my style :)

So if you find #cleanandsimplemixedmedia somewhere you probably also find some of my layouts there :)

So this layout is for the 7dots studios Feb-Mars challenge which is about Emotions. The challenge you can find here in their blog. All the patterned papers on my layout are from 7dots studio.


A few years old photo on my son that I love so very much. :)


And here is their inspirational circle. 

Have a nice day!!!

ps. I´m also now on Instagram, you can find me by the name paivja99 :)

3 kommentarer:

  1. I love this lo! It has a lot of sun and great energy! Thank you so much for playing along with us at 7Dots Srudio!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Cool! I love the colors, the background work and the photo!
    It is fantastic! :-)
    Thank You very much for joining us at 7 Dots Studio this month :-)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Such a cool and fresh page! Thank you so much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!